Pretty Dress is committed to protecting the personal information you provide to us. Pretty Dress will only use your personal information for the purpose it was intended and in order to provide a service to you. We may disclose personal information to our service providers who assist us in providing a service.
If you no longer wish to receive any information from us, please click on the 'unsubscribe' link in the subscribe section and your details will be removed.
Pretty Dress will provide you with access to any of your personal information we obtain. If you require access to your personal information, please contact us Monday - Friday (8:30am – 5:00pm AWST).
ABN: 97 090 348 427
Tel: +61 432 853 597
Pretty Dress Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time and without notice.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org phone us on +61 432 853 597 for all Australian and New Zealand residents Monday - Friday (8:30am - 5pm AWST).
Pretty Dress terms and conditions govern our relationship with users and others who interact with Pretty Dress via social media including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter (Pretty Dress Social Media).
Pretty Dress social media is open to and encourage conversations about our brand, our products and the experiences our customers have through our online store. Whilst Pretty Dress are open to feedback via our social media channels, we have a few simple guidelines in place for all users.
Pretty Dress Social Media is monitored between 8.30 am and 5.00 pm Monday to Friday AWST. All content on Pretty Dress social media is to be inclusive and respectful to all users. Pretty Dress do our best to keep our social media content safe and appropriate for all users, however we cannot guarantee it and ask that all users respect and follow our guidelines. We require that all users:
- Be respectful. Users must not post content or links to content that could be considered offensive, defamatory, obscene, sexist, racist, threatening, use inappropriate language (swearing) or content that is otherwise not appropriate for an audience of all ages, races, religions or sexes.
- Not engage in any bullying, intimidation, or harassment against any user using Pretty Dress Social Media.
- Not post any content involving illicit substances, or other illegal activities.
- Not post any of your own or anyone else's personal information. While your privacy is important to us you have to remember that anything you post is public unless you restrict your privacy settings via the social media platform e.g. Facebook or Twitter.
- Not post content that is or could be considered threatening, or pornographic, that incites violence or hate speech, contains nudity or violates human rights.
- Do not spam or try and advertise on our page.
- Follow the relevant social media platform rules and regulations for use of their sites e.g. Facebook and Twitter.
We reserve the right to delete and report any comments that do not comply with our guidelines or which are otherwise deemed inappropriate.
All feedback (either positive or negative) is helpful for Pretty Dress and we encourage all our users to interact with us. Pretty Dress will do our best to respond directly to as many posts as possible where a response is required.
Your feedback is highly valued and important to us .
While we support lively, open discussion, we reserve the right to delete any comments that don't comply with our rules, or which are otherwise deemed inappropriate. If you see any content or conduct that you think is inappropriate, please tell us immediately by contacting customer service: email@example.com. Pretty Dress reserves the right to block any users who repeatedly break these rules and otherwise moderate its FN social media at its discretion.
We may choose to follow organisations or individuals that are relevant to Pretty Dress. Pretty Dress following any other organisation or brands does not imply endorsement of any kind.
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights (like photos and videos) by posting, you warrant that you own the relevant rights to post such content and specifically grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Pretty Dress social media.
Pretty Dress may update these terms and conditions at any time without notice and post on the Pretty Dress Social Media Page.